Saturday, December 19, 2009

Prayer Request

Hey Ladies

This has been a horrible week for me. First someone called my employer anomously with some sort of allegations agains me (I'll find out Monday what the allegations are) then I receive a telephone call that one of my closest friends is clinging on to life. I'm trying to be strong right now but even the strongest person can have a moment. Please pray for me. The bible tells us that where two or more are gathered in his name there he is in the midst. I will keep you updated. Take care and happy holidays.

8 comments:

  1. Dymesha,

    I will pray for your friend, and don't worry, the allegations will prove false. Fight the negative energy will all your might!

    It will get better and it will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dymesha,
    You are in my prayers and this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm prayin' with and for you.
    Peace and blessings,
    ChocolateOrchid

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is in control! I will keep you and your friend in my prayers. As for the allegations remember, what door God opens no man can close and what door God closes, no man can open. Don't worry about it because HE has the final say so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Dymesha! Keep your head up and trust that "This too shall pass." Sending extra faith your way ;)

    -Myisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, Dymesha. We'll lift you in prayer, He has you covered :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. May the Lord Jesus Christ whom is our savior and master give you peace that surpasses all understanding today. May you hang onto to hope... His hope... Hope in Him against all odds. I pray for you strength and also for mercy and grace in the midst of both situations you are experiencing right now.
    I pray that the Lord would vindicate you and that your silent presence will be enough for your employer to really look at the situation for what it is. I pray that God's grace cover you... COVER you, blanket you and that you are able to see that goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life! God bless sis!

    ReplyDelete