Monday, December 21, 2009

So here's the story

Hey Ladies

I told you I would update you when I find out the nature of the allegations. Here it goes... Someone called my job anonymously (another employee, an admire I would assume) and told them that I have outside employment. We're suppose to report all outside employment and it should not exceed 24 hours weekly. I didn't report Trendy Tee'z or Anaya Grace Designs because I didn't equate Trendy Tee'z or Anaya Grace Designs with outside employment nor did my employer define what they consider outside employment to be. So tomorrow I will officially notify my employer that I have outside employment...lol.. 2010 is going to be an awesome year. Try again haters! No one is going to stop me from changing lives. Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

  1. People need to get a $#@!ing life! Really! It sucks because when we are just trying to build/live people are steady trying to bring us down... I really try NOT to cuss because I am a Christian woman but this foolishness makes me angry! I'm glad that you were vindicated and that it wasn't anything that will cost your job! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow such hateration!!! You go girl & I hope you do so well in 2010 that you won't need that JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it worked out. Haters should try to do the same thing so they don't have time to worry about what anyone is doing....get a life. Merry Christmas, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will always be haters! But one thing is true, whoever the person was who tried to dig a ditch for you better be careful because when you dig a ditch for someone else, you are the one that falls in.

    Keep on movin on sista & be blessed doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. deb took the words out of my mouth.
    such a shame that people hate so much.
    don't worry none - 2010 is your year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You betta work! Keep makin' it happen girl and don't let anybody hold you down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ms. Wheeler:

    I'm new to your site/business. My Niece is a huge fan and has purchased a couple of your t-shirts. There's one that I'm crazy about and it's the Afro Girl (studded), but I want it as a black t-shirt and not white. As a matter of fact, I want to purchase two of them. I'd like one in a small and one medium, both short sleeves. Could you make that happen?

    Thank you so much, God Bless you in this new year with your business.

    Greetings from Racine, WI
    Betty

    ReplyDelete