Sunday, February 28, 2010

Trendy Teez Gives Back







Today Trendy Tee'z participated in Art Show 2010. An annual event that raise money and gives scholarships to local students here in the Los Angeles area. Although I wasn't able to be there for the event a friend of mind did a great job representing Trendy Tee'z. She even was able to get Verdine from Earth Wind and Fire to purchase My Hope Love Faith tee in mustard. I wish I had more pictures to share but my friend was holding down the booth and taking pictures at the same time. All proceeds were given to charity. Thank to all those who purchased a tee at the event. A deserving student will benefit from your generosity.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Dymesha that is great!

    Verdine is tha man! And he still keeps that hair fly!

    *THUMBS UP!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at you because to be honest I didn't know who this guy was. I was like oh my Asford and Simpson..then my fiance said that's the guy from Earth Wind and Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you sis! :) God bless and keep up the good work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete