Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Friday

You have no idea how happy I am it's Friday. I will be featuring a trendy chic interview sometime next week. Sorry for the lack of post but I've been super busy. Invitations, t-shirts and motherhood (which I love the most). So many things have happen this week but there is one thing I want to say. Everybody who says "I'M HAPPY FOR YOU DYMESHA" is not really happy for me. While you're hating on me and my "little tee's" that's what she called them to someone ..... I'm making moves and changing lives and you're still in the same place. God judges the heart and while I may not gain fame or fortune from selling "my little" tee's I'm so glad that God promises me so more after this life is over, and if there's one thing I know God always make good on his promises. Have a blessed Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you too!! Wow, when I rocked my Natural Beauty Tee last Sunday at a gathering I went to, everyone LOVED that "little tee"...LOL!

    Just remember that small minded people say small minded things. Often disparaging comments are motivated by nothing other than jealousy. Stay positive, put those haters in your rear view mirror, shake the dust off your feet and keep it movin' Diva :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God it's Friday!!!

    Girl, don't give "haters" your valuable time....use what they say as an opportunity to continue to do good which in turn, makes them eat the words of hate that they speak.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A - FREAKEN MEN!!!

    I have no idea who you are talking about, but I feel you! Have been saying the same thing myself these days!

    Have a good one Dymesha! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. People always try to snidely belittle accomplishments. Girl just brush your shoulders off and keep doing you! You tees are FABU!

    ReplyDelete