Sunday, July 18, 2010

Step Up Your Game



Today was a perfect California day. It may have been a little too hot for some but after an entire month of June gloom the sunshine was exactly what I needed. My family and I attended a celebrity basketball game that my honey organized. This game has been in the works for several years and today one of his dreams came true. The proceeds from the game benefited the youth activity league, an after school program that cater to the needs of at risk youth here in Los Angeles. Giving back is something that's near and dear to my heart and I don't think we can do enough to help those in need. The basketball game was a huge success and we're looking forward to next year.........moving on.

Just because you're attending a basket ball game doesn't mean you have to pull out your sneakers. Today I decided to step up my game just a little. I paired my boyfriend shorts with a platform bootie for a little extra support and comfort for the many trips to the concession stand, added a white tank threw on a few simple accessories and I was out the door. I love feeling pretty and you should feel pretty too.

1 comment:

  1. Cut off shorts are so right for summer and I love, love, love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete