Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday's Best


I've been looking for a really cute mustard peep toe for a while so when I saw this cutie at Aldo a couple of months ago I waited patiently for them to go on sale. I don't believe in spending lots of money at stores like Aldo for two reasons (1) the shoes are man made not genuine leather and (2) by the time you get the shoe home the shoe has already gone on sale. I hate to see my money go down the drain right before my eyes, so when I saw the shoe earlier this week for $44.00 I grabbed it.

This shoe is a little too high for my taste but because I will only wear them with a skirt which I rarely wear they will work out just fine.

Have a blessed Sunday and remember that God wants you to live the very best life you can possibly live. God gave his son and John 10:10 (amplified version) tells us that
The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a]overflows).

How refreshing is it to know that God wants the very best for your life and he promises you a life of abundance if you live your life in Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased this shoe in grey; like you, I waited for them to go on sale and I pounced. Sadly, I had to return them though because they hurt so bad and they don't carry 1/2 sizes. Hopefully they work for yor becuase they are so fly!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!!
    Can I get a witness?

    ReplyDelete