Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reclaiming my power.

I was really into blogging in early 2009 but something happen back in December of 2009 that put me in a serious funk and believe it or not I've been in that funk for several months now. Some of you who have been following my little blog since the beginning know how excited I use to be about Trendy Tee'z. Trendy Tee'z was never really about selling tee's but more about my love for other woman and how the success of a woman depends on the success of another woman. I thought how cool would it be to have a platform where women all over the world could share their stories, their talents, their joy and even their pain with other women all over the world. A place where you can come to be inspired, motivated and uplifted.....well today ladies I'm reclaiming my power. Trendy Tee'z is back and on the road to success and I'm taking all of you with me. It is my belief that there is enough success out there for all of us so let's go get it and rememeber that as "iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend" Proverbs 27:13.

Until my next post...take a little time out to encourage another woman. You never know it may change her life.

Dymesha

4 comments:

  1. I did with the card you enclosed with my t-shirt order. Thank you for the inspiration and for the prompt and professional service.

    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL POWER!!!!!!! Glad to see you reclaiming your power, go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree! I think that we all need to encourage each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo with you. Couldnt have said it better. I can only imagine the effect of one woman reaching her success while encouraging the success of another... Glad youre back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete