Friday, October 22, 2010

Trendy Tee'z Update.

Remember I told you guys last week that I'm revamping the business and changing the name. Well I'm still revamping the business but I'm not sure if the name is going to change. Since I've already made a little name for myself on line and around town I'm thinking I just might hang on to Trendy Tee'z and create a few collection. Although I love my Afro Girl tee and my Natural Beauty line I don't want to put myself in a box. I want to sell all types of tee's. Tee's that you can wear for any occassion. Right now I'm working on my Couture Collection of tee's and tanks and if all goes well I should have a sample to show in a couple of weeks. I'm praying this works out and if it doesn't I'll keep trying until it does. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Couture collection of tee's and tanks"?!.. I can't wait! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your new designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your designs are amazing and I agree that you shouldn't put yourself into a box as you continue to build your brand. I'll be looking out for the new designs. Best of success to you!

    ReplyDelete