Sunday, November 7, 2010

90 Day Challenge Update



So here's the pictures I promised that I would post. I've started my workout routine and I'm on the road to a new healthier me. I never thought in a million years I would be faced with this challenge but I guess with age comes a slower metabolism. I've traded in my Pepsi for water, my morning coffee for green tea (no sugar)eliminated the chocolate chip cookies (at least for 90 days) and have added more lean meats to my diet instead of the fatty meats I'm use to eating and I've also added more vegetables in addition to exercise. I hope I'm able to accomplish my goal in the next 90 days. I sure hope I didn't set myself up for failure especially with the holidays approaching.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have your plan in motion. No soda, coffee or cookies. Awesome! Great job!

    You can do this. Just stay focused and don't be hard on yourself. The holidays will be fine cause you control what you put in your mouth. You can definitely do this. We all can.

    I've drank more water this past week than I have in a long time. Amazingly, I've given my Coke Zero's the cold shoulder. I'm working on eating like..better yet, similar to vegans. Although I'm not at a point where I want to totally cut out meat or fish, I have cut down on my intake of them extensively. My sweet intake is quite minimal. I've chosen decaffienated coffee to help ween me off my coffe intake and its help. And I've stayed pretty consistent with my workouts. Amazingly, I haven't had to deal with pms and my clothes are fitting me better. I said all this to say that if I can get a handle on it, anyone can.

    You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl you got this!!!!!! You can always take a quick trip to the WI & do some zumba w/me & Sean!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you blessing on your weight loss journey. I need to lose a few pounds myself, so I will join you.

    ReplyDelete