Thursday, November 11, 2010

Soul Couture


I told you a couple of week ago that I was revamping things and I was going to be moving Trendy Tee'z in a new direction. While I love Trendy Tee'z I just don't think the name is a true representation of who I am and what I'm trying to accomplish. So after much thought and prayer I've decided to change from Trendy Tee'z to Soul Couture. I will be introducing my signature tee's in the very near future and I will also be introducing a line of couture tee's that I'm sure you will love. The opportunities are endless. I just hope and pray that you receive Soul Couture with the same love and enthusiasm in which you received Trendy Tee'z and continue to take this journey with me.

As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
Proverbs 27:17
Dymesha

1 comment: