Sunday, December 5, 2010

Beautiful Black Girl




It is my philosophy that your style should be a reflection of your soul, whatever your style may be. I created this tee with my daughter in mind. She’s beautiful, she’s a girl and she has the most beautiful brown skin but above all she’s a Black Girl. Strong in heritage and character and I want her to grow up being proud of who she is and where she came from.

This tee is made of 100% cotton and printed on Active Basics classic fitted tee’s. Using a combination of classic silk screen and foil printing giving this tee a little extra texture and flair

To purchase please click here

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You're vision is wonderful. I believe we shoudl all look in the mirror and celebrate our own individual brand of beauty. I definately plan on purchasing this tee!

    ReplyDelete