Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Saturday

When I first launched Trendy Tee'z (by accident) I use to get flooded with questions. How do you bog? where do you purchase your tee's? How many tee's do you sell per day? How do you do this? How do you do that? well I freely answered all of those questions because after all my motto was "as iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend" well over the pass year I've learned that everyone doesn't share my motto and everyone that say's their happy for you really isn't happy for you. Some of the events that has happen over the pass year has left a really sour taste in my mouth but I'm determined not to let it break me down. God has a purpose for my life and as long as I have breath I'm going to live out that purpose. I come from Royalty and so do you!

Peach and Soul,

2 comments:

  1. So true! It would be nice if everyone shared in your happiness. Just keep sowing the rewards you want to reap and don't let anyone pull into their unhappiness. I wish you all the success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tia

    Thank for the kind words. I will continue to update my Trendy Tee'z blog however can you please begin following me at www.wearsoulcouture.blogspot.com. Thanks for reading my little blog.

    ReplyDelete